Hingly Yellow Power
The Yellow Power Hingly Hockey Socks are not only fun to look at, but also offer excellent comfort by adding the unique POLYCOLON® fibre in the footbed. The Croc socks are made for and by hockey players which means they exactly meet your requirements.
- Optimum thickness ensures warmth and comfort.
- The Yellow Power socks have a slightly wider top to ensure they fit well over shin guards and the elastomer helps to ensure that the socks don't slip down.
- The POLYCOLON® fibres provide excellent moisture wicking.
- The polyamide fibres help to ensure a long life.
- Wash at 30 degrees Celsius.
- Socks are pre-shrunk so they don't shrink after washing. For optimal effect, wash the socks before using them the first time. That way all fabrication silicons are removed from the fibre and the POLYCOLON® will work at its best.
- It is best to avoid tumble drying.
- Material is Nylon stretch (82% Polyamide, 12% Polycolon®, 6% Elastomer).
- To see all the Hingly socks range - Click Here